Smoother Skin Tip for both face and neck - September 17, 2010.
- Wash skin with water left over from boiled cabbage. (WAIT TIL THE WATER HAS COOLED DOWN FIRST, MIND YOU!)
- To help the skin feel cleanser and tighter and to reduce open pores, cut a tomato in half, rub
- on skin and leave for at 15 - 30 minutes.
- Wash the tomato paste off skin.
- To lighten dark circles under the eyes, wrap grated raw potato in cheesecloth.
- Apply to eyelids 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Place a thin slice of cucumber or an ice-cold tea bag on each eyelid. Decaf or non either works.