Jan 7, 2010

That Girl's Team Spirit

My Passions:

I'm passionate about my career, these sensational products, and the pleasure of my monetary success. My life has direction and a sense of purpose with a amazing group of friends/co-workers. Feel free to ask me how That Girl's Bath and Body opportunity has enriched my life and rewarded me.

Indulgence is okay in moderation, and your skin can look alluring, radiant, and glamorous. It starts with a regular routine of cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing. Do something amazing for yourself. Experience the revitalizing, regenerating, soothing, botanicals, properties, vitamins, and other high quality ingredients.

Home Parties are great for many occasions and make great gifts.
Anniversaries
Baby Showers
Weddings
Bridal Parties
Thank you
Just Because
Fun
Housewarming
Employee Appreciation
Father's Day
Mother's Day
Grandparents Day
Get Well
Ladies Night
Sororities
I've achieved a goal
Couples
Theme parties
Many thanks for reading my blog. I like to keep challenging myself and dare to be different. I challenge you to be our very best!
Tags: success, selfemployed, mom, handmadesoaps, naturalbeautyproducts, diary, girl, skincare, traveling, healthandfitness, journal, networking, career, entrepreneurs, beautyblog,
Friday August 3, 2007 - 02:02pm (EDT).

New Career Skin Care Richmond Virginia /Blog Topic ...Natural recipes for skin care. Organic Skin Care, Natural Beauty Products. ... Natural skin care advice blog and products using the best organic ingredients from ...

- by Kelley

No comments: