Aug 27, 2009

Jewelry Sale! Free Shipping! Free Gift Wrapping!

Know of someone with a Birthday or holiday coming up? Have you ever browsed thatgirlsbathandbody.com and said to yourself, "I wish I could buy many of this amazing, unique handmade jewelry, but I'm totally broke and don't have any extra money. WELL, frown no more! I'm having a big sale! You visit one of my two sites: Jewelry at That Girl's
or my new site Jewelry by Deby.

Each site has it's on pieces of jewelry the sale starts at 8 am (Aug 31) Monday and ends this Tuesday at Midnight. Sale is void after sale end date. If you buy $75 worth of more you will receive my jewelry for Free! How does it work? It includes Free Shipping, Free gift wrapping and a personal note attached with order. Don't forget to get some for your friends and other loved ones. Buy $150 dollars worth or more and added to your free shipping, free gift wrapping with note card, will be a Free gift with purchase.

Need some info you can go two one of my two online stores or go to my web hosting site at http://www.freewebs.com/jewelry-designs-by-deby.htm (Free shipping, gift wrapping, note card, and free purchase are limited to one household, per person, per address. Limit viability on free gifts).

No comments: