Oct 15, 2008

What Do I Want For the Holidays?

So you are tired and stressed out day after day? No time for yoga, meditation, and soothing spa experiences, or it is beyond your reach right now?

That Girl has something for you! Try our relaxing Lavender Bubble Bath? Tired Muscles? Try That Girl's Pain Relief Bath Salts or Pain Relief Cream. Our Bubble Bath use essential oils of Lavender and Jojoba oil and can be used as a shampoo or body wash. Our Pain Relief Bath Salts uses Sea salts and Essential oils of Marjoram, Rosemary, and Lavender.

It's Holiday Shopping Time! And, At That Girl's Bath & Body, There's Something For Everyone on Your List! Here's a thought try our bath and body products at That Girls Bath & Body. With our money back guarantee and return policy you can feel safe buying from us. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 priority.
So, Stop On Over and See What's NEW! Featuring Our New Aloe Lipstick, Pet Shampoo and Conditioner, Lavender Relaxing Luxurious Bubble Bath!http://www.thatgirlsbathandbody.com/

******************************************

Holidays are knocking on your door! Your wondering, what will I get my family, friends, associates? What does EVERYONE use? Here are some things I've heard from just about everyone I come into contact with. And, some things to help!

1) I'm TIRED
2) I'm SOOOO STRESSED!
3) I'd love to go to a SPA!
4) I have NO TIME FOR ME!
5) I want something different
Buy a pre-made gift basket. We offer gift wrapping and a personal note can be attached.