Mar 24, 2010

Cakes Gallor

Cakes gallor - Birthday cakes and just other cakes I've made in the past 6 months.

I haven't posted some baking photos in a while so here I go. This first one above is my birthday cake I made for myself. Don't worry about it I didn't mind a bit making my own cake instead of someone else or even store bought. I thoroughly enjoy baking and cooking daily. I just haven't recently had the time to post all of these lovely photos of the cakes and pies I have baked and taking pictures of.

Next my mothers b-day cake. Note: this photos are my property there by owned by me. No one is allowed to use these images without my written consistent. More information on copyright laws can be found on this site either at the bottom of this blog or viewing privacy policy page. Don't be confused these are not free or paid images that anyone can use. All images on this post and in each blog entry is made (created) by me. Not only the actual treats but also the photographs.


This is a marble cake I make in 2008 that I already have on another post. But I love it so much that I had to show it again.
Finally this is a closeup of my birthday cake.
Thank you so very much for visiting me and to those who have taken the time to say stop by and left a comment. Your comments mean so much to us and we look forward to each and every one! {If your comment doesn't appear right away, then it is because we like to approve each comment. I have found that even with the spam block on I still receive large amounts of solicited comments. }xoxo Dee (Deb)

I have plenty more cakes, recipes and images to share. Though still copyright protected. Since some people like to steal work I will not give full ingredient list or recipes on my blog sorry.


©2010 That Girl's Bath & Body (thatgirlsbathandbody.blogspot.com and all it's owners). Copyright protected. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: