The Sahm Project Sunshine Award. The Sunshine Award was giving to me by Sandra. I want to thank Sandra Lee for passing me on this award to my blog. Here's a copy of her comment. I passed on the SAHM Project award to you. Pick it up at http://bumplesfamilyfirst.blogspot.com :)
I was one of Sandra's twelve picks for the next lucky recipients of the The SAHM Project - Sunshine Award! I have not won any blogging awards for this site. We are working hard to make this site search engine friendly to connect to as many readers as possible. So thanks to all of you who have linked to this site or have given credit.
An Award? For me?? WOW!!
I can’t believe that I’m a recipient of an kewl award. It was very surprising that someone thought of this blog. I’m so flattered and proud of all the hard work we put into this blog. Finally it's starting to pay off! Whew who! First with all the comments of late on this blog, on post, more followers, link request and now this award!!!
Now my understanding of how to accept this award after is to first published award on your site or blog. Next do the following:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post ~ (I decided to feature it here on my post and in a permanent spot near the end of my blog.)
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
So, now I have the very difficult task of scouring and picking 12 blogs out of all the wonderful blogs that I follow. So hard to pick, but I’ve taken on the challenge and here are my list of blogs that I’m passing the award on to:
1. http://www.beadinggem.com/ I just love this beaded gem girl! She’s Canadian and has impeccable taste. Learn all about jewelry making. Fabulous reviews, features and giveaway.
2 .http://www.diybeautyremedies.blogspot.com/ All kinds of natural skin care treatment are mentioned on this site. Very informative.
3. http://indiegals.blogspot.com/ A blog that supports indie businesses, once again, fabulous taste. Written by a small group of independent small business owners.
4. http://pendi-blog.blogspot.com/ Interesting info on health from what foods to eat to what to apply to your skin.
5. http://shortpumppreppy.blogspot.com/ Mommy written, overwhelmed with housework, blogging about giveaways and reviews.
6. http://passionforbeads.blogspot.com/ Beauty at its finest – Jewelry and shares her info on how to photos, how to add blog features and her jewelry photography.
7. http://cutiebootycakes.blogspot.com/ Fabulous reviews, features and giveaways by one of the sweetest Etsiennes I’ve met
8. http://l-a-d-y.blogspot.com/ This blog is a journal to track her hair and skin progress.
9. http://iamfashion.blogspot.com/ Two fashionistas and shopaholics blogging about fashion. One based in London and in Hong Kong other times. Shopaholic based in Chicago.
10. http://sobellacreations.blogspot.com/ posting about her bow business and the two little inspirations behind SoBella Creations.
11. http://kittredgemercantile.blogspot.com/ – This blog focuses on handmade everything through promotion through business blog.
12. http://acaketorememberva.blogspot.com A yummy looking food and company blog about fine cakes.