Your coloring will inevitably be either warm or cool, and by choosing makeup shades in the same family you will enhance your natural beauty. They will bring life, brightness and a glow to your face. If you look at the table and your features fall under two categories, your first priority should be skintone, then hair color, then eyecolor.
- Eyes are golden brown, green, blue, turquoise or hazel with gold flecks.
- Skin is brown with golden undertones, pale with peach or gold undertones, freckled, ruddy or golden due to a tan.
- Hair is highlighted with red, allover red, strawberry blonde, golden hue or grey with a yellow cast.
- Eyes are deep brown, black-brown, grey blue, dark blue or hazel with grey or blue flecks.
- Skin is chocolaty brown, true olive (most Asian and Latino skin), medium with no color in cheeks, any skin tone with pink in the cheeks, pale with pink undertones or bronze due to a tan.
- Hair is blue-black, dark to medium brown, diswasher or golden blonde, grey or white.
*This table was compiled using information provided by hairstylist Barb Quinn.