Make Eyes Pop -- Trick to Making Eyes Look Bigger :
How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger, Makeup for Small Eyes, How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger - Basic Tips. Eyeliner and Eyeshadow application tips to make eyes look bigger. There are a few simple tricks that can be accomplished in your spare time at home. To create the illusion of having bigger eyes. Their are so many ways to make your eyes appear much larger, while keep their naturally shape. With only the power of makeup and these great techniques.
how to make your eyes look bigger, make small almond eyes look bigger, make eyes look bigger brighter. If you don't have small eyes or they are also wide apart then view my previous post on determine eye shape and how to apply makeup.
- First avoid dark eye colors directly under your brow bone. Such as applying dark shadow too close to the brow bone. Stick with light color above the crease and darker shades closer to the lash line.
- Stay away from dark eyeliner instead try a white, light to medium, taupe or golden peach pencil. If you have light colored eyes that are also small you want to avoid using black eyeliner.
- Instead try warm shades of black such as Brown/Black or Brownish Black, Deep Browns, Warm Taupes, Golden to Netural Grays, Peach. You can also use icier shades of Light Blue. Rimmering your eyes with dark liner or shadow will make your eyes appear smaller and narrow.
- When using eyeliner only use eyeliner on the outer rim of eyelids; not the inner rim unless it's white.
- Start by lining the top eyelids near lash with darker color pencil or gel. Line the lower lower waterline with white pencil.
- Rather than leaving a harsh line blend liner to get it a softer thick look.
- Avoid drawing eyeliner on the inner corner of the lower lid. Instead start the line at the begining of the eyelash just slightly above .
- When applying eye shadow stick with a light color. Apply light shadow on the upper lid to the brown bone like a highlighter. This trick will open the eye by making the whites of the eye more noticeable. A dark shade should be worn at the base of lash line to the fold or crease of the eye.
- For a wide eye look consider using a Volume and Thickening Mascara, plus lash curler. (Optional) use natural false eye lashes to give your eyes more depth .
- Curling eye lashes with an eyelash curl before applying mascara gives similar effect as false lashes.
- Dab some shimmering metallic or white shadow on the inner corners of your eyes near your tear ducts. This will open your eyes showing given your the maxium amount of depth.