|On my model a cat eye smokey eye look for the evening. This picture is to illustrate this makeup technique.|
- Take dark eyeshadow color of your choice with a small stiff brush and dab all over lash line.
- With a medium coarse brush lightly smudge eye shadow in an upward motion.
- Using a blending brush for eyes, sweep in an upward and outward motion. For a smoky cat eye look concentrating the depth of color on outer corners of your eyes.
- Use a light shimmery shadow in the inner corner and inner lower rim of eye closest to your nose. This will give a wide eye and brightening effect.
- (Optional) - Use white eye liner on waterline to further brighten eyes and make them appear larger. Therefore more noticeable.